Thursday, April 7, 2011

Rear Leg Weakness In Dogs Brace




This has been a week without much literary activity abroad. So I stayed home and I've been working on my novel with such good fortune this time it seems that I have found the way and begin to move forward. Two days fully involved in it have made me complete a couple of chapters. Much remains but the action begins to flow. My characters are already talking. Everything is taking shape. Ugh, you can not imagine how worried I was. For personal philosophy I do not like leaving things halfway, I do not usually give up, so this was starting to be alarming. I imagine writing another novel is always a challenge, especially when you have posted the first earned a prize (there are tastes for everything, some will think) so one wants to keep up. Anyway, this world of books is so uncertain that one never knows. From time to continue working with enthusiasm and desire, no rush, the important thing is to enjoy and I am coming to do so under the watchful eye of Horus.

0 comments:

Post a Comment