Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Draw The Lewis Structure For Clf2-

PASA LA VIDA ... HEALTH AND REPUBLIC


A year back to be my birthday. Wow, how quickly time passes. I remember when my mother told me that "No hurry" and that another "When you reach 20 you will pass faster and even more when you turn 30 and 40 and long story ...". Much was right. What are wise mothers.
The other day I was talking with a friend of the constant search of people we strive to find our place in the world. Who I am and where I'm going are questions that often accompany us and torment us. The anxiety of not feel fulfilled, the need to find our place in the world ... By talking about it I realized that long ago that I left that stage of my life back. And I did five years ago when I came to this town by the sea. In this house I found my own room, I started a family and I managed to get on with the dream of my life. So, even though they are many, I am happy birthday, I'm glad to meet them under these conditions and still have dreams and things to do.

0 comments:

Post a Comment