Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Can An Unavailble Call Be A Restricted Call

Competitor


These days, among other things, I've been sending some reports to different competitions. I do not lose faith in them because almost everything I have achieved in writing has been due to or departing from them. Some people filled their mouths saying they are "rigged", "not worth getting involved" ... And everything will be in the vineyard of the Lord, as they say, especially in those where the economic value is higher, but not all there "Tongo". I do not mean to say, I say this from experience. More than anything because I won some and did not know any juror, or bribed them with a pata negra or anything like it.
addition, not all win. And with this I do not want to give the sportsman spirit, none of that. A just want to win and if possible the first prize. But you can also get special mentions or be selected to join the commemorative volume. Yes it is true that one does not see nor centimillo that, but most of the time you send your copy and not have to pay what it costs the auto-co-publishing. There are also competitions that you have to pay to participate, over? Yes, and there are many. I know one writer who filled his mouth saying he would never participate in competitions (when he had done and had not won but it was thought it would be to come and kiss the saint) and now fills the mouth because he has "won "one of those contests in which you commit to buy a certain individuals (who pay with editing and the editor and do your business.) And, however much they say and speak ill of them, we all love to win (whatever) and see our paper published.
So therefore we are. Pending passing Sant Jordi and my editor back to show signs of life, between a thousand and one chores again, I'm still determined to introduce myself to the occasional contest to time. Must be a vice. If you do not win at least I have material to move forward. That is something. And yes, you can win, not all, not always but not impossible.

0 comments:

Post a Comment