Friday, February 4, 2011

Paper Towel Absorbency




still working that is not small. I have already finished assessing the proposals and as my editor to give a final review of the manuscript, to end the communication plan and the proposed text of the cover we will send it all by mail. Our next meeting is scheduled for the week of 14 and is supposed to be when I make my delivery of the draft contract for study. What a thrill!
And while the project of "Café de la Luna" is still working out a servant. Fridays are usually busy. What it is today has been specially. At 10:15 I had an appointment with the writer David Roas to chat about their "distortions." The site chosen, once again, the central street of Barcelona Mallorca, a place I frequent a lot lately. Over two hours of talk and interview that I enjoyed a lot. Then at 13:10, in La Ciutat de Onda Cero BCNegra've talked and I recommended two crime novels, of course. And my mother heard me lol the woman was happy to be leaving the girl at the same station that Otero, what pride lol And when they reached Torredembarra and before going to pick up Lluna am left with the writer Núria Gómez has given me and dedicated her latest book, "The house Clerk. One day completito where there so I'm going to sleep.

0 comments:

Post a Comment