Thursday, February 24, 2011

The North Face Nuptse Vs Aconcagua

Labor Omnia Vincit


with work can get where you want, I'm convinced. Maybe it takes longer than in other ways but it's worth. And to say we are not working and not missing. Last week, on Thursday, a new appointment with the editor. The thing goes on and if everything goes according to plan "Coffee of the Moon" will be a reality early next year. Times are longer this office, I always say, it must be a perception of mine. But it is not therefore we are almost in March and as I realize I have in my hands to my new son of paper, I can not wait. As the firstborn, "The whisper of the trees," still gives me joy. Last Friday I had the pleasure of spending two copies to two readers who had purchased. Today, another great pleasure from the publisher sent me a few copies that they "wanted to give me." Know the reasons but in any case, I appreciate the detail because I'm going to go very well. The 50 corresponding to the award I gave them almost all (It cost me my criticism of that particular Salieri goes committed to sell books even if it means resorting to all methods that have taken place and for editing, editing and co-payment for taking part in competitions). Anyway, today when I received the box with such copies of which was my first novel has made me very excited and I remembered that day in October 2008 when I first had it in my hands.

0 comments:

Post a Comment