Tuesday, February 15, 2011

How To Stop Kidde Smoke Alarms




little to tell the truth, what happens is that one already has a nasty habit of leaving record their war stories on the blog and you miss it if it does not. As each week on Thursday, plays "When the scrum roars" with a little surprise in a few days I meet my boss, the presenter of that program. Is it about the Internet and do a section in a radio program from home by telephone. Already looking forward, really. On Thursday too, and if things do not change, I have another appointment with a publisher. Ainsssss, what nerves. On Friday, Onda Cero radio so we will have to start thinking about what we have. Yesterday, reviews, now giving you the ultimate repasillo "El Café de la Luna" and dreaming of covers, presentations ... and fingers crossed that everything continues on without complications (Not pessimism, I swear). And some more. I go to Café de la Luna.

0 comments:

Post a Comment