Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Dental Collection Letter Examples

GOODBYE TO THE CAFE DE LA LUNA LOT OF WORK


And I say goodbye because I just put an end to the last review before sending to the publisher. I do not read more, and do not give him more laps ... end because otherwise rewrite. What a strange sensation is to reread the texts themselves. On the one hand and to some extent you are a bit foreign. Sometimes even you like and you look good. When just read and let marinate this fear that they will not like those who read them. Ainssssss, sometimes I'd be like those writers so smug that are happy to meet and talk about them and what they write true wonders.
Anyway, it is already. Along with the manus / mecanoscrito travels over the network from the text (that I went and Patras) and my suggestions for the communication plan. Tomorrow new appointment with the editor and more nervous. This is a wonderful job but milk! look what I'm suffering.

0 comments:

Post a Comment