Sunday, March 13, 2011

Pregnanvy Test Day Period Is Due





Nine years ago on a day like today, March 13 came to the world a beautiful Belgian shepherd puppy in Sant Boi de Llobregat. He and his five siblings were children of the first litter of You and Chica. Its owners decided to keep one of the five dogs and give the rest to families and responsible animal lovers who have a good garden houses. Max, Max, but then there was the puppy of the red ribbon was chosen but the girls in the family becomes infatuated with one of his brothers, the more fat, and he was assigned to other owners.
But fate, luck or chance that the person was going to stay with him at the end and was unable to do so and came to me. Thanks to a sign hanging in a mall in Sant Cugat, where I lived then, I knew I feasted Belgian shepherd puppies. I called and everything else was easy. To love and take care. Teach. Animal is a loyal, affectionate and intelligent that takes me almost a decade and has lived with me some of the toughest moments and most important of my life. Lluna introduce my daughter is one of the most moving and beautiful things I have experienced in my life. It's a family member, I know that would die for us and I can not imagine life without him. This, surely, is difficult to understand for someone who has not ever had a dog. Someone who can not appreciate his presence and his warmth, his friendship, his fidelity. But I can tell you that Max is one of the best things that have happened in life. I love you Max. Congratulations, bold.

0 comments:

Post a Comment