Monday, March 28, 2011

Lauren Londons Real Hair

SURF

be back Monday and I start outlining three books. Happy because today I was four years ago Mom and tired because the weekend I have worked. On Saturday we did the take off your league and football and had not met the other people who make up the team that made the program during the two summer months there will be no day of league. Very good vibes and good feelings. Tired after four hours of rigorous direct addition of 8 to 12 at night, but happy. It beggars belief that we were listening to people from all over Spain. The truth is that today I have the feeling that nothing has happened. Same I dreamed up.
And this week if things go wrong I have interviewed reunion Jordi Sierra i Fabra and radio Friday charlaré with Care Santos. Thursday also "When roars the scrum, of course. To see where I get out time to write.

0 comments:

Post a Comment