Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Who Can Get An Il Fcc Card

SMOKE


My room is full of smoke. The coming out of the bars while they burn incense blends with which I get from the head. Ainsss, big time occur to me to choose the theme of ancient Egypt for my second novel. Not complicated, very complicated. Notes, books, maps, lists of current names with their corresponding Greek and Egyptian ... each line required to make checks, pulling documents, refer to what has been written ... diagrams, notes, questions ... Despite all the experience is still fascinating. I'm learning a lot and enjoying more.
These weeks I'm a bit low moral thinking a few months ago I have no new as far as writing is concerned, no new projects, any anthology surprise, no news of the Project with a capital ... Anyway, I'm one of those moments when I ask and Seshat Thoth, the Egyptian god of scribes, send me a signal in the form of good news and hope. This writer is wanting to be very hard, it's very lonely and, occasionally, there is need of a boost to morale because sometimes one has the feeling that you are working for nothing. Patience, MD, patience, you know that times are slow writers. You keep writing that it will come (the voice of my conscience is always there escritoril to put some seny, as we say in Catalan). Hala, because to continue writing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment